The Farming Simulator 19 series will be released on November 20, 2018, by GIANTS. At the moment, a new title is the most important thing that has been released about the hit Farming Simulator game. Slowly, certain information is reaching the public about this new game production. The release date is new information that people can now gather from the internet.
Details About The Farming Simulator 19
Farming Simulator is ready to provide more immersive and striking effects and visual-following its innovative updated graphics engine. When compared to the past editions, Farming Simulator will be offering players the most comprehensive car roster. Players will have the opportunity to control machines and cars redesigned from all big names in the industry.
This also includes John Deere which remains the biggest agricultural machinery firm in the globe, New Holland, Case IH, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Challenger, Deutz-Fahr, Krone, Valtra and much more. The new game will be pitched in both European and American environments.
It will help to expand and develop your farm and as well bring into place several innovative farming items. Players will be able to enjoy items like oat, cotton, crops and innovative machinery. Livestock such as chickens, sheep, cows, and pigs will be unleashed in this new game. Players will have the opportunity of riding horses and explore other farming activities.
Key Features Of Farming Simulator 19
With sixteen players, you will be able to develop your farm. With community-designed mods, you can also enrich your farming experience.
- Explore large areas and ride your own horses in a huge extended world filled with farming items
- Attend to your livestock including chicken, sheep, cows, pigs and ride horses for the first time
- Drive and make use of greatly redesigned farming car and equipment including John Deere machinery
- The largest project for Farming Simulator providing most immersive and striking graphics
System Requirements For Farming Simulator 19
A high-end system is not required for people playing on the PC when accessing the game. The modest specifications and power is required to operate the game as opposed to several consoles released at the same period. Below are some of the most important requirements to access the game:
- Storage – Twenty gigabytes available space
- Operating system – Windows 10, Windows 8, and 64-bit Windows 7
- Network – Broadband internet connection
- Graphics – AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560
- Memory – 4 GB RAM
- Processor – 2.5 GHz AMD quad-core processor or Intel
With the information in this content, it is evident that the Farming Simulator 19 is set to give players one of the best offers in the gaming industry. The release date is already known, and players should be ready to embrace this huge and massive benefit. Following the system requirements, players on PC will be on the saving end. This is because PC players can access the game even without a high-end system. Farming Simulator 19 will surely shock the gaming industry when officially launched on November 20, 2018.